Prof.(Dr.) Sudhir Krishnaswamy
Ph: 080-23160520, 9740560111, Fax: 080-23160521
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Oxon)
- Bachelor of Civil Laws (Oxon)
- Bachelor of Arts and Law (Honours NLSIU)
Areas of Interest
Constitutional and Administrative Law, Property Law and Legal System Reform
Publications and writings
Democracy and Constitutionalism in India, Oxford University Press 2009
Articles, Journal Chapters, Conference Papers
- Dalits see the apex court’s order on SC/ST Act as a dog whistle to destroy the law, Sudhir Krishnaswamy, April 10, 2018, The Print.
- The people's court , Sudhir Krishnaswamy, November 24, 2016, India Today.
- Mr. Modi, Don't Patent Cow Urine ,Achal Prabhala and Sudhir Krishnaswamy, June 16, 2016, The New York Times.
- Patently a Missed Opportunity, Achal Prabhala, Sudhir Krishnaswamy, The Hindu, May 25, 2016
- The SC must end partisan federalism, Sudhir Krishnaswamy and Gaurav Mukherjee, The Hindu, Feb 10, 2016
- 'Healthcare Law in the US and the RTE in India', Economic and Political Weekly, Sep 01 Vol XLVII., 2012 [with Arjun Jayadev]
Prof. (Dr.) T. S. Somashekhar is the exchange program coordinator at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore. As the co-ordinator of the program professor has succeeded in expanding the scope of exchange program. Under his leadership NLSIU currently has more that 30 partner universities all around the world with an understanding of facilitating faculty exchange, student exchange and exchange of ideas. Further, professor has also assisted in establishing student exchange cell and currently functions as its faculty advisor.
Professor Somashekhar teaches economics at NLSIU. He started his teaching career at St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore, in 1998 and was a visiting faculty in NLSIU between October 2001 and January 2002. He joined NLSIU as a regular faculty in March 2002 and was promoted as Associate Professor in 2012.
For more information click here.